Pass the word

@Troymission

Saturday

I fucked a puta in Spain


-
Last weekend I was in Spain. No, señor, not for the Circuit circus. Never for that faggot shit. I suppose there were cum gooey loads of sex and drugs to be had but none for me, gracias. Something about redundancy and excess kills my hormones; and, anyway, it's not my scene. And because Circuit was in town I didn't even go to the saunas. 

That's what didn't happen in Barcelona. 
each thrust was pelvis deep, slow and furious
Here's what did happen in Madrid:

I stayed in the Gran Via area which just so happens to be whore central. Who knew? The prostitutes work their trade out in the open square day and night. And, man, those bitches are aggressive. They come on strong. Nothing coy doing. One even grabbed for my dick in plain view of everyone. Whoa! After the second night I was really pent up but didn't want to jack off because so much pussy was for the taking BUT I've had regrettable experiences with prostitutes so I did not want to do it, BUT I was so fucking horny. And I love big titties. I am obsessed with big ass breasts. So...I fucked her. 

She had true big tits (I could tell it wasn't a wonder bra) and the price was probably cool but I still Jew'd her down 20€ anyway because, hello, she's a fucking whore and I hate women. We walked over to this 1/8 star hotel, entered this dingy, overly perfumed room, got naked and buck wild. Can you believe she didn't want to blow me...unless I paid an extra 20€?! Oh okay. Screw that. When I'm doing a video (or a client) I care about whether I go too hard; not so with her. "Hard as hell" is an understatement. I stayed in the pussy but each thrust was pelvis deep, slow and furious. When my hand wasn't covering her mouth it was busy gripping one of those fat caramel titties. I even think she started to like it after about ten minutes but, y'know, who cares?
www.worldclassjuggs.com/blog

I pulled out at 30mins without cumming and stood in front of the fan to dry off...I sweat sooooo much. Then started dressing. It was a good 30mins for me -- she didn't run off with my money or smell like fish! -- but she did surprise me with, "Que, no leche baby?" What, no cum? I almost answered something hurtful but just grinned and replied, "No. No leche para ti."         



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy