Pass the word

@Troymission

Thursday

Mexican chicks want me for one thing

-
In Mexico, the Mexican females want for me only one thing: posing for a picture.

Not a date, not a dance, nor a kiss let alone a fuck. No, they just want to stand next to my black ass so they can giggle and show everybody they actually saw "one of the them" and, look, here's the proof! Like I'm a zoo animal or Tranny Gaga sideshow. 


They literally run over with camera(phone) in hand and start sidling up against me, telling their friend to snap the picture. And to say no to the request is to cause them to whine or, worse, start an argument. Not all expressions of attention are always desired. The camera bullshit is not flattering (anymore) - it's annoying - and never loses its luster of disrespect and degradation. 

The Latinas all say they like black skin but damn if they'll ever follow through...they are much too, oh, "traditional" and "conservative" for that. Switch the face from an ignorant brown Mexican to a white gringo and, what d'ya know, no person from the civilized world mistakes those racist euphemisms. I started to handle the requests/demands like this: Why, because I'm a black man? To which they always smiled, Yes! Well, I'd say, black people are not here for your amusement, and then just look at their stupid expression in silence. 'Nuff said. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy