Pass the word

@Troymission

Monday

Wrestling ad flagged for not catering to queers

-
My sportsman post was most likely flagged because I stipulated it was for real, athletic wrestling and NOT gay role playing. Thought I was just "communicating" for the sake of not wasting anyone's time. 
Fine. Just further reason to distrust Craigslist...hub of serial killers, rapists, con men, and, apparently, London male boy lovers. Damn faggots.


Here is the exact ad:


Visiting American who likes fitness and grappling. Would really like to connect with some other wrestlers in London to workout, at least, a couple of times weekly. I don't have a place of my own to host practices and I haven't yet joined a gym/club. Maybe you know of a suitable place with mats?Ideally you must be similar to my stats:
- 168cm 
- Have wrestled since junior high school therefore you must be experienced or semi-experienced in mat wrestling such as collegiate style or freestyle (or Greco-Roman)
- Around 65kg
- Male
- Age irrelevant
This is NOT a pretext for homosexual role play! Please be serious and manly...not interested in queers. I am comfortable to train in gym shorts, singlets, or speedo type bottoms. I own two pairs of wrestling shoes and headgear. For what it's worth I am thirty years old and primarily interested in the conditioning - cardiovascular and strength - aspect of the training. Haven't trained in a while so I expect to be a little rusty - and winded! - during our first few workouts
Thanks!


Flagged and removed for being inappropriate? More like flagged and removed for not catering to homophilia.

1 comment:

  1. nah troy its idiots running an asylum ... world gone PC being honest and I read that found nothing wrong with it! :(

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy