Pass the word

@Troymission

Saturday

How I got my groove back

-

The dry spell just got wet! Last night I finally got back my groove of things erotic, exotic and profitable. Gigs have been far and too few between in pale, grey U.K. Who knew? (Clearly no one who suggested I'd have it in abundance here.) Fuck it; Live and learn....


As to yesterday I met with a stripping agency -- and started working that very evening. Hen parties! (or as we say across the Pond, Bachelorette parties) I love stripping for women and last night's gigs - there were two - were so much fun...and so much easier and drama-free than homosexual ones. Had 'em laughing and giggling and screaming and rubbing oil over my chest. AND I GAVE 'EM THE FULL MONTY FINALE.


Tonight I have another gig (maybe more). Yep I'se definitely dig Scotland above England. Booyah!

1 comment:

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy