Pass the word

@Troymission

Friday

Sex machine for a horny girl

-
Finally hooked up with this girl I've chatted with here and there.
In retrospect I could've made it with her much sooner but...oh...I'm still an innocent when it comes to reading the signs people vibe me. That's why I'm so comfortable in my xxx work: there is zero ambiguity or gray area!

I'm so comfortable in my xxx work because there is zero ambiguity
Anyway, we met up for a nice, nice evening. She prepared a meal and I brought a bottle of wine and chocolate and my adorable self. Oh yeah....
We talked late into the night even as I slipped into my PJs. (Remember that Frasier episode where Frasier's actually in bed with the woman and has to call his producer, Roz, to gauge whether this woman wanted sex? Well, that has actually happened to me. I'd gone to bed with a girl in college - on my birthday, no less! - and then she says, "No I just want to sleep.") Such was not the case this time.

She made the first move (See above Frasier episode) but I didn't think it would go beyond kissing and petting. Then on top she hopped and, before I knew it, I was in like Flynn! Yowzers! This really took me by surprise. She rode me like a mad woman, plump brown titties dripping all in my mouth. In time I did manage to get free and roll on a condom (I'd left them in my bag in the hallway). You all know I'm a sex machine; and she was definitely horny so, together, it made for a loooooooong night of fucking. And sucking titties. I love titties; and hers are a pair of nice, fat black woman's titties. Come morning time - well, day light time, that is - we fucked some more. I went back to sleep, woke up again and, for the last time, fucked her again. It was mind blowing. My dick was getting a rug burn from the constant friction! Hello!

Like any good woman, homegirl was not about to let good dick go to waste
After that I refused any further cuddling (because it would lead to just one thing, yo) and said I had to be on my way. But. For one last hurrah she lay close to me and started stroking my chest - ignorant of how uber sensitive are my nipples - and, sure enough, the dick shot up. ZOOM!
"Oh damn!" she gushed. Like any good woman, homegirl was not about to let good dick go to waste: her blowjob was mag-ni-fi-cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy