Pass the word

@Troymission

Friday

A dream come true

-
I once woke up next to a fellow go-go boy humping the bed in his sleep. I watched him for a while, thinking he was kidding around but, no, he was sound asleep! Since it looked like he was dreaming of something in particular I made a point of making that dream come true....


humping the sheets...is invitation enough for me!
So I scootched down and started caressing my tongue around his smooth, brown cheeks, smelling the freshness of un-fragranced skin, and then ran it through the ass crack over and over again until, at last, the boy began to stir awake and moan. I circled my tongue round the asshole more aggressively now, working him to arch that ass in the air and brace himself for a good-morning fucking.

By now his little pucker was all wet and shiny with saliva -- and breathing. I knew he was ready for dick! I straddled his booty and worked my head inside - a sweet sounding "Awe" eked from him - and drilled his little hole nice and slow, nice and slow...feeling the grip around my dick. We fucked for a good amount of time that morning amid muffled moans and, goddamn, did it feel good. His backside was wet with my sweat -- and, soon enough, my sticky cum.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy