Pass the word

@Troymission

Monday

A good fuck is a promise well kept

-
Appearing with me live at Red&Blue for ALPHA's regular all-male party was slut duo Adam Rossi & Javi Mendez and newcomer Ian Torres. It was Ian's first go at a sex show and he was paired with me. He was nervous. I told him, Baby, you're in the hands of a pro. I promise: no te preocupes. I also told him to lay off the Red Bull. 



I warmed up the audience with a little posing & flexing before Ian complemented the routine with muscle worship. In short order the tiny Colombian was on his knees tugging at my gym shorts and worshipping the only muscle on every faggot's mind (the boy gives good head! To see him in action is to know he loves big dicks). Soon I was rock-hard and snacking on that ass; that smooth shaven-horny-just made for fucking-ass. So that's what we did! I went to town on that muscle bottom...fucked the nervousness right out of him. You should have seen it. Before the curtain closed Ian had forgotten all about the live audience. Promise fulfilled. Booyah!


Smooth shaven, horny, made for fucking

1 comment:

  1. Here's to one day meeting you, and getting the same treatment Mr. Ian got on stage!😜

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy