Pass the word

@Troymission

Saturday

Behind the scenes ...........................(DARK ALLEY XT)

Here's Ares and I at the start of the shoot getting ready for the bump-n-grind. We had great chemistry - and conversation (a rarity, trust me) - and I think it'll come through on the finished video. Slamming against his big, thick Russian booty was a pleasure. You'll understand why I was so intent on that hypnotizing furry rump....

the meaty cakes of Ares Fly  

Like staring at a buffet. Munch, munch!

And here we are after the shoot; all smiles (of course)
















 my dick is still hard


don't we look adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy