Pass the word

@Troymission

Saturday

Dick acceptable. Bush, no

-

I received the following notice but the explanation begs itself:
Picture #63488082: Rejected
Reason: Unacceptable PictureBecause of its content, the image you have uploaded is unacceptable. Please understand that there are rules and laws that everyone in our community must observe.

So...the above picture was rejected within 48hrs of being published because it is unacceptable and it is unacceptable because of its unacceptable content...? With this European logic is it any wonder the EU now has three revolving presidents.

Okay: So they hate Bush. I gets it.
After asking for clarification Gayromeo did politely return with a more meritorious reason: 1) I was not in the picture and 2) I did not own copyright to it therefore I have no right to use it. Okay: So they hate Bush. I gets it; But not, apparently, Cristiano Renaldo or Queen Elizabeth II or Saint Sebastian or any number of vintage COLT models, who I am 100% certain don't have profiles on the website...yet their images are left alone. Hmmm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy