Pass the word

@Troymission

Monday

Italian drama. Acts I- XXIX

-

Maybe it's a given for a nation renown for operatic drama and the glamorous because when it comes to the mythical Italian stallion (and I stress 'mythical'): what you saw/heard ain't what you get. Only one - one! - out of maybe 27 contacts has come through...all the other sexcapades have been with other foreigners. So I stand by my critique. 
 Why stay at the computer when you can have the real thing??
Without fail the Internet responses I garner from Italian users involve two things and two things only:


└─► posso vedere foto xxx? (can I see a dick pic)
 &
└─► chatting a.k.a. wasting time  

I am ever amazed by people who deliberately waste their time on Earth online. Why stay at the damn computer when you can have the real thing?? It's like a full-time hobby to these losers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy