Pass the word

@Troymission

Monday

Bed-and-Breakfast in Switzerland

-
On my first stay in Switzerland I slept in a B&B in Zurich for five days. At 60 Swiss francs/nt (discounted from 70chf) it wasn't cheap, I can tell you that, and it wasn't all that...cozy either. Didn't even include a "Hi" or breakfast! Hosts were a gay couple - interracial, neither Swiss - but one seemed to have a bug up his French ass and, so, we didn't care much for one another. Or my staying beyond the five days.

After the fifth day I gladly moved into a budget franchise for one night. It cost thirty francs more but, considering I was free of Frenchy's simmering bitch vibe, it was worth it...and, yes, it was clean and comfortable and all that hotel jazz. Quite nice. From there I rode the train north to Basel and, again, took a B&B. Again it was offered by a gay couple - interracial, neither Swiss - but, unlike the ones before, these guys were cool, engaging, hospitable. When they said, Make yourself at home Troy, they meant it. I got help with a local SIM card, free laundry, free run of the apt and kitchen, a tempting invitation to group sex - which I had to decline on account of a private engagement; business before pleasure, darling - and even a cup of George Clooney coffee (Néspresso!). They charged me 50chf when they were not home and half when they were. Hello!

Besides that I like Basel more than Zurich anyway so it was all good from most all angles.     


www.louislasalle.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic Troy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci. LaSalle is a real pleasure to work with. Booyah!

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy