Pass the word

@Troymission

Friday

New jockstrap. New cock ring

-


 

Finally bought a jockstrap the other day. Been wanting to get another one since the summer! but kept putting it off, putting if off...until I wore out the previous one (lasted about a year)...giving me the perfect reason for buying a new one!

Went into a sex shop ("book store") with the intention of getting another 1) cock ring and 2) Peter Berlin DVD (I think he's the most!). Then I spotted the rack of jockstraps. Figured they'd be overpriced but, hey, no harm in looking, right? 

Shut my mouth wide open! the price was right...and a legitimate sports brand, too. Hello! None of that prissy oversexed, over priced designer shit for my sweaty ball sac, thank ye very little.



My old-school make is a high waistband, medium, blue (decided to alter things from my typical white). The waistband is snug and fine but the straps seem small. Or maybe that's just my black man's ass spilling out from being big. We do have big asses, don't we(!) It's all good. I like my big ass. So I left the, uh, book store, with the jockstrap and the cock ring. The DVD can wait. 

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could see a front pic of that jockstrap Troy ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affirmative! Will post one later this week.

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy