Pass the word

@Troymission

Saturday

I bought a Playboy magazine in 3D

- 
I had an early morning flight out of Mexico. Checked in my bags with no problem and was left with oodles of time to kill. Great! I felt so good that I bought a magazine from the kiosk. That and I wanted to get rid of Mexican pesos.


The Playboy Mexico cover (#103, Mayo 2011) with a blah-dow! naked Larissa Riguelme busting out of it is so hot that I didn't even need the enticement of 3D pictorials. (All the same I made sure 3D glasses were included before I bought it!) Aye, aye, aye! Whoever she is, this Latina bitch is soooo smoking...and beautifully proportional: lovely sexy face, long legs, nice size ass, long dark hair, flat stomach and royal goblet size titties. Not too big but, more importantly, not too small. King Henry VIII would piss his fat ass to possess those goblets. And in 3D! Yeah the delight in oogling a girlie magazine in - drum roll, please - bi-color cardboard glasses feels like juvenile perversity. But, so what. It's good, clean fun. Booyah!  



3D photography



3D photography...and looking so damn suckable and squeezable!

1 comment:

  1. i wonder if playgirl will follow suit? ;) all the naked men mmmm, i wonder what it would feel like seeing you in 3D!

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy