Pass the word

@Troymission

Monday

I like 9x6

-

I was given a free sample of Michael Brandon's lube product called 9x6. I tried it a few days ago to rub out a nice quick one. It really feels good -- the lube, that is (not just the jackoff). I find 9x6's texture is silky, clean and long-lasting. It doesn't go filmy and sticky cold (at least not during personal use!) 


Then I fucked with it last weekend. Since I wore a condom I can't recall the lube's glide appeal. But maybe the ass I was in noticed its lubricious qualities. 


As long as sex lubricants do their jobs, then I'm content but 9x6 is the first one since Boy Butter I actually like like. I can say this: it feels better than the Wet stuff. Around the same time I got this sample I was turning over in my hand a bottle of Str8cam lube which advertises as looking and feeling just like cum. I tried to imagine that.... Personally I don't dig the thought of masturbating with pre-cum (and certainly not playing in it afterwards). But if you've a fetish for spunk like the piggies at Fort Troff, then you'll probably go out and lab up a bottle of the lube cum cum.   

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/21/2011

    I have to find that one, I've never heard of it, but would love to feel how it works... EXCELLENT POST!

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy