Pass the word

@Troymission

Tuesday

When my cock ring broke

-
It's made by TitanMen so I expected it to be mighty dependable but mid way through dancing I reached down to straighten up the greenbacks (tips!!) and realized my brand new cock ring was kaput. Brand new as in purchased less than a half hour before!


In short order I bounced back to the booth outside (in my thong, no less), explained what just happened and, thankfully, they were cool about giving me another one free of charge and drama. I like wearing the Tool cock ring because of its thickness and snug fit...but I won't be sporting it again when dancing. Apparently Tool can handle just so much stud gyrations. 


the Tool my dick broke (left) and its free replacement (right)


-

3 comments:

  1. guess that must be one of the annoying things when performing ... glad though situation was resolved quickly than go through all the hassle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and it was brand new. Ha!!
    could've been worse, though...like my watch or thong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing they have a "satisfaction guarantee"!

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy