Pass the word

@Troymission

Monday

Bachelorette party minus the bride-to-be

-
My gig last Saturday was unique in that it was the first time I worked a hen party where the hen was m.i.a.! Poor girl was already too drunk by the time I was scheduled to surprise her. Instead of oogling and squeezing my buns of steel she was worshiping the porcelain god. Ha! Oh well it's a first for everything. The rest of the lasses were sober enough to enjoy the show and what a show it was! Since it was a school theme I stripped down to my jockstrap -- and then out of it.
(hopefully she'll send me some pics....)

malestrippersscotland.co.uk/tyrese

 

3 comments:

  1. O.K. "Tyrese", let's get a look at the gladiator outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from troy to tyrese! :) nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudes, a rose by any other name....

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy