Pass the word

@Troymission

Tuesday

Chilling with a book

-
Most people are surprised to learn how little I go out partying (not that they are prejudicial...wink, wink). They're also surprised I'm drug-free but, like I said, these liberal "open-minded" people are not prejudicial. No, being in a crowded room with loud music and drunk morons - and overpriced liquor - is my idea of nothing to do. What can I say? I does dig my own company; and, sometimes, yes, friends...but never that of complete strangers whose asses are three-sheets-to-the-wind! And that, babes, all but sums up the Scottish/Irish scene.

I'm the strong, silent type for I most like chilling at home and getting comfortable with a movie or a good book -- and cocktail. Booyah!
  
 with a good read 
 I can get very comfortable
...very, very comfortable

1 comment:

  1. damn i wouldnt mind being comfortable around u :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy