Pass the word

@Troymission

Wednesday

SEX TAPE ... Cute Spanish boy

behind-the-scenes

Here I am with hot little Spaniard, Javi Mendez. And I do mean little. Both my hands fit around his waist! His soft baby culo reminded me of a roll of super quality toilet paper. I got hard just squeezing it. I'll take squeezable culo over an anti-stress ball any day, thank you. Javi's more twink than I find ideal but, man, can the boy take big dick. It's the skinny and small bottoms who usually can, right! And he was a hungry fucker, too. 

Aside from a little dab of coco butter pomade on my weasel to keep it free of friction burn (my dick is sooo sensitive) we used no lubricant. It was all very natural: no condoms, no cock rings, no water-based lubricants, no toys, slings or machines(!), no poppers...just additional spit on the tip. 
I fucked his little ass for around three hours. Now that's a hellaimpressive tight piece of bussy.    




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy