Pass the word

@Troymission

Saturday

Fan fancies Troy in Sarge

-
I got this email from a guy hot to see me and some cat called Sarge get it on. So I checked out the website to see what all the fuss was about. Whoa, wow, damn! Fuss is worthwhile: Sarge is poppin'!
Hmmm, there may be something here....

Man Troy - have you seen Sarge in those videos from Dawgpoundusa.com and Taggaz.com? That guy is an amazing muscled bottom which in my mind would make you his idea sexy top.  The way he opens up his hole, takes a cock and works it like no other makes me think you would take him to heaven and back.  With your ass cheeks flexing and squeezing the whole thing makes me nut just at the thought.  Get busy man and make Sarge's and my fantasy become a reality.


So...what do y'all think?

3 comments:

  1. I would become a member of DAWGPOUND if u made a vid pumping SARGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sexy sarge also king from dpusa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both make exxxcellent points!

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy