Pass the word

@Troymission

Tuesday

Machofucker spotted in Chicago

-

It's night time. I'm sitting on the steps of the Chicago Cultural Center people-watching because it's a gorgeous night -- and I'm in no hurry to wait overnight at O'Hare for my morning flight. I notice a lanky black man has inexplicably crossed the street and seems to be 'casually' coming towards me. Don't make eye-contact, I tell myself. Maybe he wants a smoke or money or--

"Hey I've seen your work!" he says with a huge smile and is about to extend his hand when he realizes mine is in a splint. I'm thinking, My work? "What work?" I say. 
"Yeah man: Machofucker." 
Booyah! I'm really surprised by this night encounter. That I was recognized just sitting here like that also took me aback and I could not suppress a smile. Didn't know what to say besides thank-you.
Then he asks, "So how was it working with Osian?" 
I've fucked Osian's hot brown bubble butt a number of times so my answer was a no-brainer: Oh he's real good, I say with a wink.
The man laughs, "Yeah I can tell!" We wish each other a good-night and he continues on his way.


And I was left with a good feeling the rest of the day.




 us fucking
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy