Pass the word

@Troymission

Wednesday

Poppers or sexy underwear?

-
I'm riding the Metro 4 bus through West Hollywood when I spot a store having a sweet ass blow-out sale: tank tops 2x$25; cool shirts and underwear for $10; shorts and swimsuits 50% off. Like I needed another thong, right? Well I do. Promised a contributing reader of this 'blog that I'd post more pics of me in jockstraps so - bam! - this store's sale had my name all on it. 
Returned the following day and picked out a few pieces, tried them on, and headed to the counter. That's when I saw the wonderful selection of poppers -- and, wow, still priced in the single digits! And since spilling my last one I really could use a fresh vial. Poppers, jockstrap...poppers, thong...poppers, bikini? Decisions, decisions, decisions!


In the end I did not buy the poppers. Sticking with the sexy undies I put back one jockstrap all the same (to ease my conscience). Hate shopping impulsively! As I waited for the bus my mind flirted with second thoughts. Took the bus a long time to come. Just before it finally showed up, though, my eyes spied something off the curb. A brown glass bottle. Could it be...? I picked it up noting it was full and clear and the bottle was clean and unscratched. No label. A quiet psst! whispered from the twisting of the cap and, employing Chem 101 method for smelling unknown chemicals, I took a careful whiff. And grinned. Got my poppers after all. 

(pics of the new jockstrap will be posted soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy