Pass the word

@Troymission

Tuesday

In a brown jockstrap

-
Here is one of the jockstraps I bought instead of the poppers that time.
 

instead of 'JOCKstraps' ones that look too flimsy or designer sexy should be called gogostraps or buttboystraps


As promised to "reggie" here are some more pics of me in a jockstrap. Sorry the pics are fuzzy, guys, but I wanted to get out a few shots right away. Hopefully will get to pose in them in an upcoming photo shoot. I like the brown colored straps - which blend in with my skin - and would almost look like I'm wearing nothing save for the stupid white waist band. Almost didn't buy it because of 'designer band' which, for a real athlete, comes off more garish than authentic sportswear. Instead of JOCKstraps ones that look too flimsy or sexy should be called gogostraps or buttboystraps. Ha!

But I already had one in the blue color so I thought, What the hell, and bought it. Fits nice and snug. Haven't worn it during a workout yet so I don't know if it's more than just nice looking underwear. But, for the moment, it does look nice. Booyah!

2 comments:

  1. lookin good troy as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude! I retook the pics and have some sharper images coming!

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy