Pass the word

@Troymission

Wednesday

My week of goddamn flakes

-
It began last week when the Chinese Canuck who sent me multiple requests daily for arranging a couple live-sex shows while he was visiting LA this week only to be repaid with the yellow motherflaker going cold and never booking me.  
LESSON: Never, never, never, never go out of my way to accommodate before payment.



This disappointment was succeeded by a brotha I'd been in touch with on adam4adam about crashing at his place for a night before setting off for San Diego. Through messages, text messages, and phone calls we agreed that I would be cool to sleep over and that I'd leave when he left in the morning. He spoke with a Jamaican/Creole/African accent but I didn't hold that against him. Then with mere minutes to go - the last minute! - homeboy texts "I prayed about this situation...I don't feel good so" fuck me I was left holding the bag. Can you believe this Caribe God freak motherflaker! I asked the coconut nigga what his God had to say about sodomites? That'll give him something to pray on. He text'd back but I promptly deleted the bullshit on sight unread. To Hell with him and his praying.
LESSON: Don't count on a cheap ass gay nigga for shit.


With the rug pulled out from under me like that I immediately text'd the host in San Diego that I would be travelling down on the next train out of Dodge. He'd been inviting me to visit for months and expressed an interest in my writings. He picked me up from the train station and then dropped the first of many bombs: I could stay the night but would be on my own on the morrow. Whu? I was told I could stay for the week, just like he first offered to buy the train ticket then reneged on that. As for the whole theatre bit? The old white queer was, again, wasting my time. I left the following afternoon, making my trip to S.D. a waste of time and what precious little money I have. 
LESSON: Don't trust old white men before payment.

A week of flakes, liars, and motherflaking time wasters. You'll excuse me for being a bit salty.

2 comments:

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy