Pass the word

@Troymission

Monday

This is how I jelq - VIDEO

-
Hopefully this video plays all right. I spent an hour learning how to resize AVI files so that it would load and play properly.




This is me jelqing with some 9x6 lube. Owing to the cyclical motion the technique is often dubbing "milking" - so farm boys should find the exercise rather second-nature, I should think - which is far better imagery than, say, 'choking your chicken' or 'beating your beat'. 
I squeeze out between 200 to 300 jelqs using a slow, firm grip...the trick is NOT to get a hard-on but maintain a squishy medium between flaccid (limp dick!) and fully erect (erection). In other words, semi-erect.   

2 comments:

  1. As often with self stimulation someone interrupts. Very erotic. Video plays beautifully. Post some more please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! Your wish is my command.

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy