Pass the word

@Troymission

Tuesday

Ebony Goddexxx - wish list

-
This bitch's body is off the hook! 


From head to toe Ebony Goddexxx makes me stiff. Girl is crazy fuckable: beautiful face, beautiful brown complexion, hot tight body, hungry pussy, and oh those tits! Her titties are nice hand sized... a perfectly round pair  with eye-catching BIG protruding black nipples. I would LOVE to suck on those nips and fuck the hell out of her three ways from Tuesday


Enough of my lusty yammering. These pictures speak for themselves:




 this chick is eating material...to not go down on that would be a crying shame. I can just imagine my tongue buried in her muff and looking up at those two coconut mounds











  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy