Pass the word

@Troymission

Friday

Copycat cock ring

-
While shooting with photographer Louis LaSalle I got to try on a new cock ring. It was a very odd-looking thing made of dull metal and indented on top giving it a queer heart shape. "Where'd you get this from?" I asked, turning it over in my hand. "And how do I put it on?" He said he found it online, adding "It was a little expensive but it supposedly works magic...let's give it a try."


It did.
(See side panel Wish List)


I really, really liked it and have since tried to find that cock ring over here in Europe. No luck. Then one day I was going to buy a thong and saw on the bottom shelf a plastic cock ring with that same heart shape. It was going for a cheap price so I thought, What the heck?, and bought it -- instead of the thong -- to see if it really worked.  


It didn't.





I must confess it is pure novelty. Doesn't work. The form is there but the function ain't. Ha!  

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for the sharing this article there are good tips about cock ring this is useful article. cock ring

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy