Pass the word

@Troymission

Wednesday

My dick fell out in class

-
My jockstrap broke during exercise class. 
I was sweating up a storm and doing a kick movement when it just snapped apart. Wtf?? I could still feel the straps hugging my ass cheeks and was mentally trying to work it out when, obeying the laws of gravity, my dick drooped right out from my Adidas track shorts. Aha so it was the 'jock' part that came unstitched!   
Luckily I came late to class and was in the back of the room. 
I don't think anybody noticed....

dick in...
dick out...


1 comment:

  1. whoops ... naughty troy!! lol .... mind you saved by the "bells" lol

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy