Pass the word

@Troymission

Wednesday

Rambling briefs


  • fired, sacked, canned, thrown out (Use one or two of these words to complete the following story:

Two weeks ago the head manager threatened to have me ______ and pulled from the schedule for arguing with his friend, the bartender, for calling me "just a dancer." One week ago the head manager went on vacation. This week I am still scheduled to work and it is the head manager who has now been ______. Go figure.

This is a true story in the wonderful journey I like to call my life. Booyah! 

  • A few times a week I manage to train twice daily or, at minimum, for two hours (weight training) plus aerobic, dancing, or stretching classes. I'm in big need of a sports massage! Twice I stopped by a holistic place offering heat therapy but no one answered the door. Yesterday I popped into a chiropractic-looking parlor but they were totally booked. So...I bought aromatic bath crystals and had a nice, long soak in the bath. Then took a nap.  

3 comments:

  1. aww i would have gave you a massage! wanna hug??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Plenty of guys in my gym will GLADLY 'give' me a massage.... Silly wankers

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy