Pass the word

@Troymission

Monday

At the KitKatClub (BERLIN)

-

Once inside it doesn't take long to see what's all the fuss about. 

After answering some preliminary questions from the woman at the door (Was I alone? Did I know this is the KitKatClub? Did I have an outfit to wear?) I paid the 10 euro cover, changed into my erotic gear (with condoms and lube stuffed down my crotch) and checked my things at the coat-check. Everyone was undressing right there at the Reception. Some suited up in latex or capes, plenty dressed in bondage shit, and still others donned masks, jockstraps, skimpy mini skirts, elaborate costumes or nothing at all. Some women went around with exposed titties (but they weren't really enticing ones, if you ask me; tended to be shaped more like bee stings or eggplants...there was one, though, dressed in a yellow miniskirt that had a helluva rack!), most men went topless with neckties, but three old ass delusional perverts were buck ass naked -- and that was three naked geezers too many. Those creeps tugged at their turkey gizzards the whole damn night. (It must suck not to get an erection; and IF that tiny thing represented an erection then he should retire to China).
condoms and lube stuffed down my crotch
It took hours before I got any action. The sexing I witnessed up until that point was clearly between couples who enjoyed being watched - correction: ogled. I concluded they were couples because she wasn't passed around -- much to the dismay of so many peckers. With no bitches catching my scent I was damned if I was going home without getting laid so...I opened up my options. (Be that as it may I still would prefer to go on a mixed night than an all-gay night because it is just a bit more exciting than being in the thick of unshapely horny Germans who decided to take a respite from anti-socializing on Gayromeo). 

My fun started with a blowjob from a hairy man in a jockstrap. I'd seen him sucking two guys earlier and was keen to have him on my dick. Unfortunately he wasn't looking to have his furry cheeks penetrated and since I was looking for more than head we parted ways. Then I came across a literal tug-and-suck fest. Apparently entry into such socials requires whipping out your dick - or getting on your knees - so out came my dick. My calling card was taken up by yet another bearded man. Then another. Who knew there were so many hipsters in the mix! While the first one monopolized my shaft, the other suckled on my nipples - which I love! - before eventually getting some head time in. But the first beard took it back and greedily sucked my knob until I felt the stirrings of orgasm. He did too. I didn't want to come; but the more I tried to pull back the greedily he sucked, intent on draining me. Short of hitting him I wasn't getting out of his mouth so I relished the heightened sensation and let the dam brake loose. I came into both of their mouths. Not a drop escaped onto their beards. The first one sat there for a long time afterwards staring up at me with a satisfied grin like the sweet cocksucker that he was. I bent over and thanked him with a kiss.
Then he whispered, Will you fuck me? I nodded.
I thought that concluded my night and went and sat in a small lounge with dead TV monitors pitted in its red painted wall. A group of three drinkers - two men and a lady - sat opposite. I rested my head back and closed my eyes. Someone sat near me. It was a handsome, brown man I'd recognized throughout the night. His body was lean and hairless and he was sporting tiny white running shorts which nicely contrasted his bronze tone. Spent, though, I leaned my head back and ignored him.  When his hand caressed my chest I didn't flinch; nor as it moved down to my crotch. I pulled it out for him to admire better. Right there before the watching eyes of the trio (I peeked) he took my dick in his mouth. I reclined and stared at the ceiling. Then he whispered, Will you fuck me? I nodded. Follow me, he grinned. We stopped the foreplay show and he led me to an area just off of the principal dance floor. 

I took my sweet time rimming his smooth small Spanish ass. With our clothes down round our ankles I lay flat across his back and began pumping ass! I wished we'd connected before the tag-team blowjob when I was on full brick. But, hey, one mustn't let a little thing like that get in the way of getting laid. There were always onlookers and our affair was no exception. Then we lay side by side and masturbated each other, cumming almost in sync. 
staring up at me with a satisfied grin like the sweet cocksucker that he was
When I left the Kit Kat I was surprised to see the bright blue Sunday morning sky. It was 7am. 

PS: Best of all: NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy