Pass the word

@Troymission

Saturday

Troy Moreno & Cory Koons (VIDEO)

behind-the-scenes shot of Cory's ass after our shoot

Cory is such a hungry and smooth-skinned bottom. It was a real treat being paired with him. When Nick Moretti asked if I had anyone in mind I initially answered no. Then, being in San Francisco, I had a flashbulb moment and immediately text'd back, On second thought is it possible you can arrange an Asian model? He replied, "Really? I know just the person." Man, was I surprised to learn I would be working with Cory Koons! 

He has beautiful skin and feet, cute almond eyes, and a sweet, soft asshole. His hipster tattoos are colorful and convey an edginess that's, well, erotic on a bottom power -- and without the desperate appeal typical of tattooed twinks who want to be regarded seriously as rough men rather than the buttboy sluts they are. Check us out:

Raw Fuck Club - Troy Moreno and Cory Koons

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy