Pass the word

@Troymission

Sunday

DEAR TROY ... To meet in Orlando



Dear Troy
Wow! I am trying to make it to the Orlando event you guys are having in June....

Read more: http://troymoreno.blogspot.com/2015/05/diversity-gay-v-rainbow-gay.html#ixzz3Zdi0u9Cq 
 


DEAR ANONYMOUS,
You should! It's gonna be a hot time in Kissimmee  -- a hot Scandalous time. If you make it, come up and introduce yourself. For ticket info & details go to MachoFactory.com; for a personal booking with me please confirm in advance via the Professional Bookings link at the top of this page.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/14/2015

    Hey Troy, I ha he just got my plane ticket for Orlando. What's the dress code?

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy