Pass the word

@Troymission

Friday

Thinking with both heads


And speaking of literature. The other day while writing at my desk I felt something drop against my ankle. I looked down to discover I was dripping pre-cum! Then I swiped my fingers across my nipple and the fucker sprang rigid. Damn! even when I am busy working through dialogue & plot cohesion I'm so horny it has a mind of its own.

Times like this I wished I had someone's mouth to call on to service my nipples & dick.

(Still, rubbing one out beats pissing away time online any day! I have a life.)

2 comments:

  1. Polar Bear5/06/2015

    Which kind of pen do you always travel with? Also, is there a particular notebook that you think travels best? Reviews please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my desk are three 'fancy' fountain- and ballpoint pens, including the one in the picture (Parker). They use refill capsules. On a trip from Turkey I once found a fountain pen in a bazaar that sucks up ink and tried going really old school. Could never get the damn thing to work! so I used it as a dip pen for a while but, in the end, found it all too cumbersome for constant travel. It's called stationery for a reason!!

      Apart from a couple of fountain pens, permanent marker & highlighter in my pencil case I stick to run-of-the-mill pens and swipe any disposable one I come across...because I'm always needing one on hand.

      I have no preferences when it comes to notebooks. I buy 'em cheap and replace it as needed; by now my cache of journals is very mixed.

      Delete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy