Pass the word

@Troymission

Friday

Diversity gay v Rainbow gay

    











This is diversity and

this is, um
Embedded image permalink...mainstream

Can you guess which of the two makes the loudest claim on inclusion? (In fact, just two days ago I heard - once again - why blacks, of all people, should understand the gay struggle. Perhaps it's 'minorities' in general but I only ever hear it in reference to my people; maybe the claim is tailored per audience demographics). Anywho MachoFactory kicked off its thing  in Amsterdam at The Warehouse on May 15th. The Grabbys trot out their albino studs todayin Chicago. And IN TWO WEEKS we're turning up the heat again stateside in already hot ass Orlando, Florida. That's right, Saturday, June 6th! Time waits for no man so get your tickets beeeeaaatch.

Got further questions? Hit up 
  • Office@Machofactory.com (EU) or 
  • JHarden@Machofactory.com (USA)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/08/2015

    Wow! I am trying to make it to the Orlando event you guys are having in June. Might meet you there! Great job Troy!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be there, for sure. Hope to see you!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5/09/2015

    OK, great! I will be coming for that night flying in from another country. What's the youngest age to qualify to enter? I may be traveling with a little group.

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy