Pass the word

@Troymission

Saturday

Oversize (& I don't mean fries)

-
What's better than enjoying yourself in the sauna? Enjoying yourself for free!
Thanks to my beautiful big muscles and big you-know-the-fuck-what I qualify for free admittance to Sauna Barcelona. The lighting is tastefully low, the music is thankfully low (have been to ones where it's fucking blasting. And that ain't relaxing at all!), and the showers are just like me: hot. Booyah! Plus, there's plenty of action. Or maybe I've just been lucky.

Either way, it is nice being among the cocks of the walk. As if I have to tell you that.


credential in hand, weasel in pants


2 comments:

  1. Let me know how to reach you
    Ricardo from Guadalajara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bro! Easy: send me a message via the Bookings link at the top of the page. I'll get right back to you.

      ciao

      Delete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy