Pass the word

@Troymission

Thursday

My silicone implants

-


 in shorts


 in motion

in the buff 

So after injecting my ass with antibiotic the doctor oh-so-casually wonders if I have silicone implants. Huh?! No, I replied with a laugh. Why? "Oh no reason," he said, still very casual. "Just asking." Okaaaay.... So either my ass is big -- or just perfect.

Hate to think what he might've asked after a prostate exam!

Reminds me of the time(s) I am 'reminded' by dim TSA to empty my pockets. "But I don't have any pockets," I say. (Okay so maybe I smirk it; You should see the look on their stupid faces).


Hellagood ass #genetics...but hellalot deep #squats too!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/14/2015

    Lol! That's kind of flirting. I am optimistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/14/2015

    perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/15/2015

    Beautiful, I have some juicy bubbles similar like yours! Sweet!!! 😍😘

    ReplyDelete

All comments/fan letters are moderated prior to publication. If you'd like to write me without posting, please specify so. Thanks for reading Bi-Lateral Troymission.

sexy Troy